1. Bird Comparison Photos, by Kimberly Kaufman
2. Birding Apps Revisited, by Robert Mortensen
3. Birder Personality Profile, by Robert Mortensen
4. What's for dinner? - Snowy Egret, by Steve Creek
5. New Years Antelope Island Birding, by Robert Mortensen
6. Big Catch! by Julie Gidwitz
7. Views from Waters Edge, by Julie Gidwitz
8. Birds of the Bible, by guest blogger Dr. Steve Carr
9. BirdCaching, by Robert Mortensen
10. Quick Birding App Survey - Part One, by Robert Mortensen
11. Birding App Survey - Part Three, by Robert Mortensen
12. Backyard Birding, by Robert Mortensen
13. A Peek at Beaks, by Julie Gidwitz
14. Nice is Better than Mean, by Kimberly Kaufman
15. If I had a favorite bird, by Greg Gillson
16. Top 10 Things to Remember when Birding with New Birders, by Rob Ripma
17. Tragedy in a Barred Owl Family, by Scott Simmons
18. It's Sweltering! It's Stinky! It's time to get your Salt On! by Laurence Butler
19. Birds Eye View by Julie Gidwitz
20. The Good Thing About February, by Pat Bumstead
What drives a birding blog post to go viral is still a mystery to me. Is it a cute picture? A salient topic? A great author? Key words that make the post easy to find by search engines? A well social networked person? A combination of all of the above?
What were your favorite and memorable posts from BirdingIsFun.com during the last year? Please tell us in the comments!
I want to express my profound gratitude to the awesome BiF contributors. Their talents, skills, and time dedicated to this website blow me away. Thanks to you for reading and we look forwarding to sharing more of our passion for birds, birding and bird photography with you in 2013!